The YaMoRC solution for switching and signaling: our 16-fold signal/switching decoder.
It presents the following features:
- Sixteen independent 2.5Amp MOSFET outputs
- Max 5 Amp combined current
- Very simple basic-setup (base address), by pressing the programming button and switching the desired turnout address
- No complicated CV settings.
- Clear-text configuration based upon our new ES-Link technology.
With our YD9101-Config or YD7100-Command, configuration can be done via built-in web interface: No need for PC-software or Phone/Tablet Apps!.
– or –
when using the classic Windows PC interface, the YD9100 config-USB-stick as well as our YD6016LN can provide the configuration.
- All of the 16 outputs are freely configurable from 16x simple on-off to complex and elaborate signals with up to 8 LEDs/lamps
- Each defined device (signal, switch, turnout) can have its own address
- Devices can be operated by the new DCCext standard or conventional turnout DCC-commands (throw/close)
- Numerous predefined signal definitions for Dutch, German (H/V, Ks and Form) British and Swiss prototypical signals
- Signals can include fading (Bulbs emulated in case of LEDs) dark-phase inclusion, black-out based on previous signal’s state
- Outputs can be time-limited e.g. for light coil-motors
- Settable night-dimming for the complete decoder, with configurable address / decoder
- Very suitable for motorized point motors.
- Not suitable for solenoid point motors. For these motors, use our YD8008/YD8044.
- For two-wire motorized point motors, like Conrad; Hoffmann; Tillig; etc. adapter YD6940 should be used.