Specially designed to cope with, high-current, solenoid point-motors, the YD8008 is our 8-fold solenoid decoder with intelligent CDU.
It presents the following features:
- Eight independent 9.5Amp solenoid outputs
- Smart, 9400 uF CDU, monitoring charge levels for safe and powerful switching
- Only 380 mA power consumption during charging
- Very simple basic-setup (base address), by pressing the programming button and switching the desired turnout address
- No complicated CV settings.
- Clear-text configuration based upon our new ES-Link technology.
With our YD9101-Config or YD7100-Command, configuration can be done via built-in web interface. No need for PC-software or Phone/Tablet Apps !
- or -
when using the classic Windows PC interface, the YD9100 config-USB-stick as well as our YD6016LN can provide the configuration.
- Eight address to output mappings, each mapping can a free choice address which can switch any and every output
- Sequential output activation based upon pulse time and CDU charge level.
- CDU startup delay adjustable to prevent tripping short circuit protection in boosters
- Very modest power supply requirements. Even for SEEP/Gaugemaster motors a 15V/500mA wall wart is more than enough.
- Not suitable for motorized point motors. For these motors, use our YD8116. This also counts for MTB point motors.
- For two-wire solenoid motors, like Kato, adapter YD6940 should be used.
Soft- and Firmware: http://www.yamorc.de/downloads/YD_Config-build-41.exe
Manual EN: http://www.yamorc.de/downloads/YD8008.en.pdf
Anleitung DE: http://www.yamorc.de/downloads/YD8008.de.pdf
Handleiding NL: http://www.yamorc.de/downloads/YD8008.nl.pdf
Configuration Demo: http://www.yamorc.com/text/html/YD8008.html