The RailCom enabled feedback module.
- 16 independant local RailCom detectors
- 1 general purpose global detector on Track-Output
- For non-RailCom equiped locos or cars, the module also provides Current Sensing on each input.
- 3mA currentsensitivity
- ES-IN-Link for direct connection of additional YD6016ES modules
- ES-IN-Link connection to YD9101 for web-based configuration
- RailCom Channel 1 and Channel 2 address detection per channel
- RailCom POM-read on all channels
- RailCom QoS and Acutal Speed, as well as Container data
- USB connection with two Virtual COM ports for YD.Command and LocoNet protocols
- Using USB-LocoNet, the module presents all its inputs, including connected YD6061ES inputs as standalone LocoNet system
- Every input configurable for feedback and block-address
- Powerful 32 bit ARM Processor
- Power supply directly from Track-Input