€189.50 (estimate, available Q2 2023)
The smallest DCC command station on the market !
Small in form, but great in features and performance.
- Unique DCC signal generator:
– With priority control and interleaved packet generation.
– Changes sent by any interface are directly being reflected to the track.
– Generates RailCom Cut-Out.
- 3 A integrated Booster
- Operating voltage range from 15 – 19 VDC. Giving a track-voltage of 13.8 – 17.8 Volts. That means safe for your N-scale equipment and powerful for H0.
- Multiple Model Railroad compatible Interface Busses:
– LocoNet, the world standard set by Digitrax Inc.
– XpressNet, from the inventor of DCC: Lenz
– ES-Link, the next thing after good old S88 signalling.
- USB interface for three virtual COM-ports:
The USB connection can also be used to update the YD7100`s firmware
- Full network capabilities:
– WiFi Access Point,
gives direct access to smartphones, tablets and handheld controllers
– 100baseT RJ45 wired network socket,
connect and bind to your home network and reliably connect your PC software
- By means of our YD9401 Module, provides:
– Built-in Webserver for configuring and operating the YD7100,
with no need for PC or Phone/Tablet installed Software or Apps. Just runs from any browser !
– 6 different but SIMULTANEOUS usable network protocols on WiFi and LAN:
* LocoNet Binary,
* LocoNet LBServer,
* JMRI: WiThrottle
- Booster Interface by LocoNet-B with strong, 800mA LocoNet RailSync signals
- Powerful 1 Amp XpressNet supply
- Roco R-BUS compatible feedbacks on XpressNet socket
- IO-Link connector for Command Station extension like our YD7101
- Clear LED indicators
– POM write
– Service Mode ( programming track )
– ES-Link capable modules like YD8044, YD8008, YD6016ES
- Quality made switch mode power supply included with choise of:
– 15V fixed / 4 A
– 19V fixed / 3.4A
- Strong 32-bit ARM processor on 48 MHz